I had a really great experience this past weekend. I was flown to Seattle, Washington where I took maternity and engagement photos for a friend who I’ve known since we were knee high to a grasshopper. The photos we took are gorgeous! They are so loving toward to each other and so excited about their future together and with the baby. I loved to capture their happiness! Here are a couple of black and white details.
I was only there for a short time but I was able to experience some scenery of Seattle, Pikes Place and some of Fisherman’s Warf. Pikes Place was really a treat! I love anywhere that looks a little grungy, has an array of foods, and cute shops to look inside!
Here are some bits of my trip!
It was sunny while I was in Seattle. SUNNY IN SEATTLE.
- The Needle is much smaller than I imagined it to be.
- It was Pride in Seattle so there were rainbows everywhere. You can’t be sad being surrounded by love and rainbows!
- I got to enjoy watching a famous Pikes Fish Market fish toss! I watched a documentary about this in school and was so happy I got to see it myself.
- For lunch at Pikes Place I ate a small bag chicken gizzards, hearts and liver. SO GOOD. Except I didn’t fancy the liver as much. Give me all the hearts though.
- Let’s talk about the organic blackberry apple cider, too. Oh lord!
- I definitely fancied the fresh flower markets all along the market!
- We passed the first Starbucks but the line was just far too big to go inside, I did enjoy that they kept the old logo and everything though!
- Instead of enjoying Starbucks I went for a local coffee shop next to the Gum Wall called Ghost Alley Espresso which was an adorable hole in the wall. I got vanilla cinnamon something somewhat or another latte. That’s not really what it’s called, I just forgot, oops. BUT it was sooo good. Super creamy and wonderful!
- I purchased $14 worth of Salt Water Taffy on Fisherman’s Warf & a souvenir shirt that has yellow on it to remember my time in Seattle, while it was sunny.
Well, this about wraps up my short time in Seattle and I cannot wait to go back and explore more, except next time I’ll have to purchase cute rain boots and a stylish umbrella. I might even make a big trip from Seattle to Canada! Train ride anyone?